Infrastructure Project Manager – Data centre relocation
Mid-Level Infrastructure Project Manager | 6 month Contract role | Melbourne | $750/day | Experience with Data Center Relocation is a Must!
This position will plan and manage end-to-end small to medium sized projects of moderate complexity, and to ensure project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
. Data Centre Relocation experience along with back end system migration
· Strong project management skills, including strong planning skills, and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
· Ability to establish effective project governance and controls to deliver quality outcomes
· Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills, demonstrating ability to maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, ensure project is aligned to business objectives and negotiate trade-offs between business need and project do-ability.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication styles to accommodate different audiences using the most effective channels
· Ability to manage organisational politics, understand sources of conflict, ensure conflicts of interest are managed properly, facilitate resolution and successfully broker consensus
· Strong business judgement, ability to operate with ambiguous, unclear information
For further queries please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 or Apply Now!