Infrastructure Engineer – Microsoft Exchange 2010
Infrastructure Engineer - Microsoft Exchange 2010
Adaps has been scouted to source “Infrastructure Engineer” for one of the Four Big Banks in Melbourne.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the role is to assist with a wide variety of tasks as allocated to the team, and progress incidents, problems and changes to successful resolution Support of Exchange, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Enterprise Vault, Azure AD, Lync. In this role you are expected to escalate complex problems to senior team members where resolution is not achievable in a reasonable time frame.
- Contribute to support of Mail and Collaboration domain.
- Some exec level support, participation in oncall roster.
- Support of Exchange, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, Sharepoint, Enterprise Vault, Azure AD, Lync
- Contribute to multidisciplinary troubleshooting teams
- Identifying trends around incidents and devising effective solutions to mitigate the problems.
- Identify areas for knowledge transfer to service desk, exec tech, tech lounge teams.
- Contribute to discussions around strategic improvement. Under the guidance of a Senior Consultant, engage with architecture to influence the strategic direction.
- Assist Senior Consultant with non- BAU work packages, solution designs, implementations.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 4-5 years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to medium scale enterprise deployments of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Lync 2010. Office 365 Administration.
- Experience in the administration of Exchange Hybrid upgrades (2010 -> 2016). Some planning and delivery experience.
- Lync 2010 Server, Skype for Business administration (2-5 years)
- Medium (2 years +) Enterprise Vault support experience.
- 5 years’ experience delivering workplace services in an enterprise environment.
- Azure AD support and administration
- Significant demonstrable experience in creation of scripts (PowerShell) to drive automation
- Experience (4+ years) experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- 5 years administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange), and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- Good understanding of the security challenges around ExchangeOffice 365 and other cloud services in a regulated financial organization
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
PLEASE NOTE: 1600-0000 Monday to Friday is standard working hours for this role + on call roster
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au