- Infrastructure Designer
- 6 Months Contract
- Large Insurance Organisation
The Infrastructure Designer possesses broad and deep expertise on various hardware and infrastructure software platforms. This person will be responsible for helping to define and implement solutions for project-initiated infrastructure software platforms that Client uses to support its business.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS -
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience documenting Infrastructure Solution Designs in an Enterprise environment
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of Infrastructure platforms in an Enterprise Environment
- Demonstrates excellent technical leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience building and supporting enterprise server solutions
- Significant experience in analysing, diagnosing and resolving server platform and operating system issues
- Azure cloud services – IaaS, SaaS, PaaS
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.