- Infrastructure Architect
- Sydney Location
- 3 months with a possibility extension of 6 months
Infrastructure Architect with good experience in Cloud based infrastructure with AWS experience.
- Overall 12+Years of Experience with atleast 5+ years as an Infrastructure Architect.
- Cloud based infrastructure with AWS experience is a must.
- Good broad knowledge across most technologies including server, network, storage, virtualisation, system management and security technologies.
- Substantial experience in planning complex technology refresh programs
- Substantial experience and knowledge of technology including application and integration platforms (WebSphere) and RDMS platforms (Oracle and DB2)
- Substantial experience in developing infrastructure architectures across multi-technology environments to support business solutions
- Ability to engage at all levels including technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to provide technical leadership and negotiate outcomes with other technical stakeholders
- Excellent facilitation, documentation and communication skills
- Experience developing migration strategies for re-plat forming or remediating applications Experience with orchestration and automation technologies
- Experience in dealing with and managing multiple vendors
- Experience with cloud computing and cloud administration is ideal.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.