Infrastructure Architect – Geelong
- Large Government organisation- Geelong Location
- Infrastructure Architect with good experience in Server, Network, Storage
- 12 Month fixed term contract!! Excellent package on offer!!
- Infrastructure Architect with good experience in Server, Network, Storage and Virtulaisation
- Strong knowledge of technology (Wesphere, Oracle and DB2)
- Geelong based 12 month fixed term role with potential to extend
- Excellent Package on offer
Our client is currently looking for an Infrastructure Architect with:
- Overall 12+Years of Experience with atleast 5+ years as an Infrastructure Architect developing the architecture for enterprise class technology platforms.
- Good broad knowledge across most technologies including server, network, storage, virtualisation, system management and security technologies.
- Substantial experience in planning complex technology refresh programs
- Substantial experience and knowledge of technology including application and integration platforms (WebSphere) and RDMS platforms (Oracle and DB2)
- Substantial experience in developing infrastructure architectures across multi-technology environments to support business solutions
- Ability to engage at all levels including technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to provide technical leadership and negotiate outcomes with other technical stakeholders
- Excellent facilitation, documentation and communication skills
- Experience developing migration strategies for re-plat forming or remediating applications Experience with orchestration and automation technologies
- Experience in dealing with and managing multiple vendors
- Experience with cloud computing and cloud administration ideal but not essential
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting ref no#12126. Applications close on 22/02/16.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs