Information Security Project Manager
- Information Security Project Manager
- 12 Month Contract
- Largest Insurance Client
- Melbourne VIC
- SDLC background essential. Either from working as a developer, tester or business analyst.
- Managing multiple IS projects concurrently and delivering to scope, budget and schedule.
- High level written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills;
- 10+ years working as a Project or Delivery Manager in complex environments
- 5+ years working within the Information Security, Asset Management and/or Disaster Recovery domains
- Demonstrated success in managing internal and external stakeholders;
- Solid understanding of financial business processes and some budget management experience;
- Solid commercial understanding and awareness;
- Knowledge of PHI industry an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of business, systems and process analysis;
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills, with an ability to negotiate priorities, deadlines and resources;
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Relevant tertiary qualification at degree level and/or extensive relevant experience as detailed above
- Project management tools – Microsoft project, Risk management tools etc
- Working experience with establishing registers and CMDB’s across software, hardware and most importantly information assets
- Extensive experience managing complex outcomes through suppliers
- Flexible to work with our project delivery framework, that is a combination of PMBOK and Prince2.
- Background in technical business analysis, IS development or testing would be advantageous.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.