- Information Architect
- 12 months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Excellent Payrate
- Parramatta, NSW
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
- Note: Australian Citizens are preferred.
The Information Architect is accountable for creation of Architecture artefacts for the Information and Analytics domain; this includes reference architecture, standards, policies and patterns.
The role will develop an Information Management strategy, and roll out key aspects of Information Management. The role is part of the Enterprise Architecture function and reports to the Chief Enterprise Architect. The role provides thought leadership for the information and analytics domain and coordinates the governance of information management with relevant stakeholders.
- Encourage and drive a culture of excellence, co-operation and collaboration across all stakeholders by providing a high level of advice and leadership in relation to the information and analytics domain;
- Partners with business and IT representatives including other enterprise architects, solution architects, e project managers, delivery directors and business stakeholders to deliver relevant aspects of Information Architecture;
- Provide business Strategy and future operational / capital plans around capability uplifts for information and analytics domain and ensure suitable governance to ensure these strategies and plans are implemented;
- Develop and maintain strategies, standards, capability models and value chains for information architecture for operational policing and corporate functions;
- Establish the scope for IPAS, from an information management perspective;
- Establish a roadmap for capability uplifts in the information domain;
- Produce well defined, well documented, viable, and cost-effective information and analytics architectures aligned to stakeholder requirements and enterprise architecture within the agreed deliverable timelines.
- Provide advice and guidance to reviews and decisions at the Design Authority (DA);
- Lead data analysis effort and peer review relevant solution architecture deliverables;
- Establish use cases for IPAS and other strategic programs;
- Lead the implementation of Information Management strategy;
- Coordinate SME participation for future capability stream during evaluation of IPAS vendors;
- Participate in interactive dialogue sessions with IPAS vendors;
- All other tasks as directed by the Chief Enterprise Architect related to delivering / supporting DTI strategy;
- Proven extensive experience as Senior Information Analyst across a number of large organizations (>1,000 users) across a range of operating models;
- Experience in leading Information Management within the organization and at a cluster level;
- Proven experience and understanding of NSW Government Enterprise Architecture;
- Experience in developing information management and analytics strategies;
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis for critical business systems in a large ICT environment, i.e. long-term experience in information analysis;
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories for information and analytics architectures;
- Demonstrated experience in leading interactive dialogue sessions as part of evaluation of strategic platforms;
- Demonstrated experience in developing data models and data specifications;
- Demonstrated experience in applying industry solutions to business problems; and astuteness in identifying and implementing continuous process improvements;
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to develop and maintain professional and respected working relationships other team members, clients, management and vendors;
- Ability to take accountability and to make sound architectural and strategic decisions;
- Effective ability to deal with ambiguity, unexpected events, and changing business requirements; ability to juggle multiple activities, projects, and initiatives simultaneously;
- Experience in dealing with senior executive
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sam on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.