- Implementation Analyst
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne
- 3 Months contract , multiple roles
- Excellent Pay Rate
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Adaps has been Scouted to source Implementation Analyst for Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne.
Please read the below PD and let me know your thoughts, as we are keen to pursue this opportunity with you.
The purpose of the role is to lead, analyse, build and govern the implementation of new financial crime services and create customer centric anti- crime solutions.
- Establish and approve new financial crime service deployment strategy;
- Identify, experiment and prototype anti- crime concept options;
- Drive and influence maturity of future anti- crime appetite (relating to financial, customer and reputation) within regional lines of business and customer value propositions;
- Chair the Strategic Initiatives Council for Financial Crime Services;
- Prioritise and provide strategic partnering for regional businesses in executing their strategic customer and business development plans;
- Strategically align future predictive anti- crime solutions;
- Assist the transformation and maturity of the regional Financial Crime Service culture and proposition;
- Assist in the delivery of the Financial Crime Services colleague management plan
- Ensure the do ability of solution design given capability, cost and time constraints and align appropriate mitigation actions where portfolio risks arise;
- Demonstrate leadership behaviours around Client’s values and professional delivery standards, approaches and practices;
- Provide professional and ethical behavior in your actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position;
- Provide timely performance feedback to team members as appropriate;
- Ensure all personal training records are maintained and kept up to date;
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of the health and safety policy, procedures and legislation. Take reasonable care for own health and safety, as well as that of others.
Skills and Experience
It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following qualifications and experience:
- The role holder will have an established network of strategic fraud partnerships;
- The role holder is likely to be educated to degree standard or above;
- The role requires a high degree of autonomy, strong leadership both within and across business unit boundaries and strong, effective presentation coaching and influencing skills;
- Customer driven commercial approach to business;
- Results focused;
- Entrepreneurial, ‘thinks outside the square’ yet practical in approach;
- Substantial proven and successful service delivery experience in a complex (preferably financial) industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to build, lead and motivate multiple teams, ability to negotiate and build consensus;
- Significant experience in making sound decisions and judgments under stress;
- Exposure to business and the technology (application and business architecture, technical architecture and packaged software) that supports that business;
- Good understanding of the business, ability to work closely with the business; sound business acumen and judgment; ability to see and communicate challenges in business terms; ability to understand and deliver business value;
- Understanding of Risk; and
- Manages complexity and able to quickly gain understanding of unfamiliar businesses.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: