Job Tile:IIB Developer
Job type:6 months Contract
- Should have worked with at least two full life cycle integration projects in IIB.
- Should be familiar with WMQ.
- Should know basic integration design patterns.
- Should be conversant with SOAP/Web services.
- Should have good command in ESQL/JAVA.
- Should have experience in error handling & debugging.
- Good to have Audit Logging & Monitoring experience.
- Should be familiar with IIB best practices.
- Should know about performance improvement techniques in IIB.
- Should have worked with all common nodes like File, MQ, Route, Route To Label, Compute, SOAP etc.
- Should have worked with databases.
- Good to have knowledge on advanced nodes like Aggregation, Collection, Timer, Sequence/Re sequence nodes etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements. Job Ref:12526
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au