Identity and Access management
Identity and Access Management
Directs the delivery of the complete range of computer and network services required by a major business. Typically requires significant experience in managing the delivery of technical services, together with project management experience in technical infrastructure areas.
Responsibility Identity and Access management (IAM) tasks:
- Definition of IAM product (SailPoint IdentityNow) features to be delivered in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Understand and clearly communicate how IAM product features will address business requirements
- Development of an IAM product roadmap to clearly communicate the delivery of features
Privileged Access Management (PAM) tasks:
- Definition of PAM product (CyberArk) features to be delivered in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Understand and clearly communicate how PAM features will address business requirements
- Development of an PAM roadmap to clearly communicate the delivery of features
- Proven experience as a security leader with a solid understanding of risk, compliance and regulatory
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment as a Product Owner
- Experience working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- An analytical focus with an appreciation of data analysis, commercial drivers, business viability and technical feasibility
- Experience in the Information Security industry
- Solid understanding of business process and risk analysis
- Able to facilitate the remediation of identified information security risks
- Experience dealing with security and risk within a financial and health environment is preferred
- Understanding of security from a strategic, high level to a technical, granular level
- Exposure to regulatory and compliance requirements in the finance, insurance and health industries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise effectively and act on own initiative
- Able to influence decision making at a senior management level
- Proven facilitation skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.