ICT System Trainers -Federal Government Agency
<span id=”mce_marker” data-mce-type=”bookmark”>ÈB;</span><span id=”__caret”>_</span>
- Canberra Location + Australian Citizenship with BaselienClearance required
- Large Federal Government + Intial 12 mths contract
- Contact Charlotte on 02 6103 1826 for more information
One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed ICT Systems Trainer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in providing user support and delivering system training;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working with medium to large Government organisations;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Ability to develop planning and training materials;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cohesive relationship with both business and project staff;
- Ability to deliver within tight timeframes;
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work well within a team environment and with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum);
- Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC);
- Experience in providing user support and delivering training on the Siebel platform;
- Expertise in developing eLearning products is highly desirable;
- Previous training experience in an integrated systems environment;
- Previous experience in User Acceptance Testing; and
- Previous experience or understanding in gathering business requirements.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8365 9439 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: