ICT Specialist Support
Role: ICT Specialist support
Location: Melbourne or Brisbane
* Task (T) 1 – Rollout Support;
* T2 – Rollout Optimisation Design Development;
* T3 – TMS Training IT Support and First Level Helpdesk;
* T4 – Security Documentation Reviews and PCA Support;
* T5 – C2SSO Equipment Maintenance;
* T6 – Investigation of Fault Reports;
* T7 – CIOG Liaison;
* T8 – Exercise Theatre Gateway Support; and,
* T9 – General Engineering Support to C2SSO.
It is intended that the Outsourced Service Provider (OSP) shall operate within the LC3SPO Technical Integrity Management System, and will need to apply for Level 3 Technical Authority IAW the LC3SPO Technical Integrity Management Directive (TIMD).
Candidate must be able to attain and maintain a NV2 security clearance and ITARS Complaint.
Australian Citizenship is required to obtain this level of security clearance.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: