ICT Sales Representative
- ICT Sales Representative
- Perm role with $75K + Bonus + Commission
Adaps is hiring ICT Sales Representative @ Sydney for expanding their Sales Team.
- Can develop and convert sales opportunities into sales of Software Development & Software Testing and other ICT services
- Can manage sale of software and ICT services to existing account clients and identifies further sales opportunities within these accounts
- Can build new account clients under supervision of State Manager and/or pursue new ICT business growth opportunities independently
- Can manage customer satisfaction and retention, customer feedback at regular interval
- Work independently and/or coordinates the preparation and presentation of ICT sales proposals and small/medium/large ICT tenders and RFPs/RFIs.
- Can Identify and generate new ICT business opportunities to further improve market share of ICT services/offerings
- Should have good awareness by gaining an understanding of customers’ ICT needs and promoting ICT offerings to manage some key customer accounts.
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience in Sales in local ANZ as well as global ICT clients/market
- Mandatory experience in validating business requirements
- Excellent articulation and communication skills
- Must have experience in dealing with C-Level executives & 1-2 levels below C-Level w.r.t. Sales deals and Lead generation
- MUST have excellent understanding and should have experience in testing tools like HPALM, Agile Test Management tools like Jira, Test Automation tools like Tricentis Tosca, Ascential Test, Selenium and understanding of overall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in validating Security and Performance aspects of software applications as per user requirements
- Experience in implementing change Processes and procedures with respect to Sales leads generation
- Capable of managing a team of 2-3 sales representative / team members
- Have good experience in Waterfall, Agile – Scrum and Kanban delivery methodologies
- Ability to adapt different work procedures and environments
- Effective 360-degree consulting for process, people & technology
- Should have ability to build relationships with key customers, sales agents, and Joint Venture partners
- Market/product knowledge in local ANZ ICT space and awareness of competitors
- Hands on experience to calculate the success rate of campaigns & strategize the next steps
- Should have expertise in devising Social Media as useful sales lead generation tool
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Lisa on 03 8506 6523 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au