ICT Project Scheduler
- ICT Project Scheduler
- Port Macquarie, NSW
- 12 Month Contract
- Large Energy Client
Project Role Information
- Provide planning, scheduling and forecasting support to all projects ensuring consistent allocation of costs within projects
- Develop, review, update and support Risks and Issues management in project management tool in cooperation with Project/Program Managers.
- Perform data integrity checks for activities and associated deliverables across all projects assigned
- Analyse and report on the integrity of progress and actuals data, highlighting variances to the Project/Program Manager
- Work closely with Project/Program Managers to discuss and agree resources and timescales, ensuring that all activities within the scope of work are included in the schedule
- Carry out scheduling updates as required and liaise with Project/Program Managers on development and amendments to project schedules, participating in planning meetings as required. Baseline schedules and maintains the baseline according to approved changes
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
- Produce cost and schedule performance reports at the end of the reporting cycle and to fulfil any ad hoc reporting requirements. Ensure all schedules comply to ICT Governance
- Regularly assist, advise and update the project resource plan and drive progress reporting against the schedule
- Provide advice and direction to Project/Program Managers and the management team in the review, monitoring and analysis of financial and statistical data, including providing accurate and timely reporting program delivery and performance trends
- Gather information from stakeholders for progress reporting purposes
- Continually build relationships both within and without the division ensuring ongoing improvement in communication across business units, to better deliver key business objectives
- Responsible for creation, organisation, production and distribution of project documentation and related artefacts, for and on behalf of the Project Manager and Project Management Group, for submission, in accordance with ICT governance standards, to relevant stakeholders for utilisation within the project as well as for funding approval.
- Any other Project Scheduling and Coordination Tasks as required.
Specialist skill requirements
- Exceptional project coordination and scheduling skills (essential)
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Project On-Line)
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (desirable)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.