ICT Project Manager
Role: ICT Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Port Macquarie
Large Energy Client
Adaps has been scouted to source ICT Project Manager for a Large Energy client in Port Macquarie.
The Project Manager ICT will provide regular updates of progress to meet roadmap milestones, budget situation with associated risk and issues analysis ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and scope and to the agreed quality with the agreed outcomes.
* Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Project Management
* Project Management Certification, e.g. Prince2, PMP, RegPM, CPPM.
* Extensive experience in a similar project management role
* Demonstrated experience in managing people and diverse technical teams in an Information Technology project environment
* Demonstrated experience managing technical projects of work including change management within a large enterprise, and proven ability to deliver agreed outcomes.
* Demonstrated experience in adhering to project budget and schedule and scope
* Experience in managing stakeholder expectations
* Experience with compliance to high levels of project governance and reporting
* Experience conducting procurement processes and negotiating statements of work
* Experience managing and tracking the realisation of project benefits
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: