ICT Project Manager
- ICT Project Manager
- Perm role
- Excellent Pay
Adaps is hiring ICT Project Manager @ Melbourne.
The Project Test Manager ICT will provide project test management services and will lead the development of Investment Submission Forms, Project Management Plans and Business Cases to deliver the ICT submission under the AER and Networks ICT roadmaps. The Project Test Manager ICT will provide regular updates of progress to meet roadmap milestones, budget situation with associated risk and issues analysis ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and scope and to the agreed quality with the agreed outcomes.
- Must have over 15+ years of experience in Global multi-national test programs
- Development and implementation of software test delivery frameworks
- Managing software Testing Centres of Excellence
- Enterprise level internal and external business solutions
- Negotiating multiple vendor large-scale contracts and managing large volumes of delivery
- Large scale offshore delivery programs
- Departmental process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and diverse technical teams in an Information Technology project environment
- Demonstrated experience managing technical projects of work including change management within a large enterprise, and proven ability to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in adhering to project budget and schedule and scope
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience with compliance to high levels of project governance and reporting
- Experience conducting procurement processes and negotiating statements of work
- Experience managing and tracking the realisation of project benefits
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology or University Graduation
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.