ICT Project Analyst
- ICT Project Analyst
- 12 Month Contract
- Large Government Organisation
Note: Australian citizens with Baseline clearance only can apply
Skills and Experience required
- Fully conversant with large scale program delivery having worked as a project lead or as a hand on PMO lead.
- Minimum 10 years project delivery experience
- Planning: Monitoring planned program tasks and milestones to determine whether plans are being adhered to, including dependencies between program projects.
- Reporting & Governance: Generate and facilitate a forum for the sharing of program information including generation and presentation of program report deliverables to Steering Committee or other executive body. Meeting preparation including agendas, minutes and logistics.
- Issue Management: Progress and track issues through to Resolution for project issues that cannot be resolved through day to-day management activities.
- Risk Management: Capture and subsequent trigger for review of defined program risks.
- Scope Management: Manage the process for changes to the program baseline, to assess the impact of those changes and to track the implementation of the approved Amendments.
- Procurement: Work with procurement/vendor management to manage contracts with external vendors. Monitor and maintain supporting documents.
- Resource Management: Manage assignment of project resources, including ensuring individuals with appropriate skills are available at the requisite time.
- Document Management: Provision of common templates, naming standards and maintenance of program files and deliverables.
- Quality Management: Review of program progress and the processes used in place. Ensuring deliverables are realistic, meet objectives, and are in the direction of best practices.
- Benefit Management: Implementing appropriate mechanisms to monitor the progress of benefit realizations and subsequently highlight areas of concern.
- Knowledge Management: Work with vendors to formally plan and monitor Knowledge transfer through the project life cycle.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.