ICT Penetration Testing Services
- Penetration Testers
- 12 months contract
- Large Government Client
- Canberra, ACT
- Note: Citizens with NV2 clearance are preferred.
Adaps has been scouted to source Penetration Testers for a Large Government Client for Canberra region.
- Our client is currently undertaking a technology-based transformation program comprising of multiple application development activities at various stages of the project life cycle.
- To help ensure the successful implementation of these applications, Client seeks an external provider to undertake vulnerability and penetration testing to identify weaknesses in security controls and other exploitable vulnerabilities that could be leveraged by an attacker.
- Have experience in ICT penetration testing services
- Have specified personnel with the relevant skills and experience, including security clearance, to perform the services
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.