ICT Change and Release Manager
- ICT Change and Release Manager
- 6 Month Contract on a view to extension
- Large Government Organisation
Note: Australian citizens with Baseline clearance only can apply
The requirement is for a high-level ICT Change and Release Manager to work with the broader Delivery Management Agile Release Train Systems Team (primarily based in Brisbane). The ICT Change and Release Manager will manage the ICT Change process as outlined for WPIT for the Older Australians, Disabilities & Carers ART.
- Facilitate OADC ART MDT’s to:
- follow the ICT Change Approval process,
- follow the provisions of the DM Quality Plan
- build a Release Plan that provides a “fully collated release view” of deliverable implementation activities when multiple MDT’s are implementing in a single change window (may involve multiple change records and/or RFC’s)
- coordinate with the Product Manager and MDT Product Owners to ensure collated/holistic and timely UAT and BVT plans are created and executed as called for by Client policy
- Collaboration with incumbents in similar roles in the START, JETT and DARC trains to ensure aligned approach to the Quality Plan for ART deliverables as well as supporting the continuing improvement of that Plan.
- Work with MDT Scrum Masters to load requires quality plan JIRA stories at the conclusion of PI Planning
- Monitor the MDT JIRA stories created under the Quality Plan for timely completion of supporting tasks and escalate to the MDT Scrum Master/RTE when leading quality indicators suggest there may be looming issues
- Work with Scrum Masters to ensure Change Records are loaded once PI Planning confirms feature scope for the PI
- Proactively monitor task closure progress of the quality plan tasks and work with Scrum Masters and RTE to keep these tasks off critical path to achieving PI Planning commitments
- Work with MDT’s (Scrum Masters, Product Owners and team members) to create a unified “release date” based implementation plan rather than one plan for each feature that addresses technical implementation activities, ICT post implementation checks and Business Verification Tests
- Collaborate with peer Implementation Managers in other ARTs
Skills and Experience required
- Prior “Implementation Management” experience in a major IT and Business change program of work is the key skill
- Experience in a SAP environment would be a benefit
- JIRA admin skills an advantage
- MS Project planning an advantage
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.