IBM Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultant
- IBM Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultant
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Multiple locations Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane
Adaps has been scouted to source IBM Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultant for one of large client who is into Retail industry.
- Be a part of Development and Operations team focusing on Robotics implementations and maintenance
- Develop automation script in the RPA tool (UiPath/ Blue Prism) based on predefined process description details
- Build and maintain all necessary documentation
- Conduct UAT testing & drive end-to-end implementation
- Ably support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- 4+ years of proven programming and development/configurations skills in UiPath2.0 to meet the defined design/solution approach, preferably in a well-known Multinational Corporation.
- Experience and understanding in documenting business processes using UML or BPMN notation.
- Experience of having worked with a pharmaceutical/healthcare company or a client on the IT side is a plus
- Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB . NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services, MS Office)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 85 066 553 / Illa on 03 85 066 527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: