IBM Cognos Consultant
IBM Cognos consultant
Calling all IBM Cognos Consultants for a 6 months contract role for an Australian Retailer (End Client).
The core competency required is across all spectrum of the solution.
- Deliver high-quality Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing consulting services.
- Assist clients with the development and deployment of the IBM Cognos enterprise-wide Business Intelligence tools with an understanding of data modeling and ETL tasks related to these applications.
- Work closely with clients across multiple markets and industries often playing several different roles within a project and/or asset lifecycle.
- Ensure the software development and project management deliverables and milestones in project plans are achieved within cost, schedule, scope, and quality.
- Assure that the project teams are managing the system development process including systems analysis, technical design, coding, testing, turnover to production, user acceptance criteria.
- Conduct proper and timely communications, change management, and training per project stakeholders and needs.
- Provide overall capital and operating expense project budget responsibility for multiple projects.
- Manage critical supplier and internal customer relationships.
- Maintain extensive knowledge and expertise in project management disciplines, as well as multiple business processes and/or technical areas.
- Plan, design and develop IBM Cognos metadata models.
- Gather business requirements and use cases from customers and translate those requirements into top-down technical solutions and design documentation across all aspects of the business intelligence solution.
- Design and build prototype solutions based on initial business requirements.
- Develop and implement interactive dashboards to help drive business decisions.
- Support and mentor customers on the various IBM Maximo/Cognos BI tools and technologies.
- Develop and implement solutions using variety of IBM Cognos technologies.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 85 066 553 / Illa on 03 85 066 527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: