IAM Project Manager
- IAM Project Manager
- 6 Month Contract
One of our Government client is looking to hire a Project Manager for their information security project in Melbourne.
As a Project Manager you will -
- Determine time estimates for scheduling tasks required for business processes analysis and design.
- Lead projects related to information security on time and delivery – mandatory
- Consistently find ways to solve customer and business partner problems with effective solutions that minimize effort yet produce high value solutions.
- Help support our business partners in building a business case and define success criteria for the project prior to project approval.
- Manage the development of polished executive-level presentations; deliver information to internal business partners in a clear and concise fashion.
- Provide leadership and facilitate the work of cross-functional teams by clarifying project objectives and defining tactics necessary to accomplish these objectives.
- Manage a portfolio of multiple projects including inter dependencies between work streams.
- Drive cross-functional team members and develop detailed project schedules and milestones, project plans, budgets, scope, and timeline.
- Ensure effective identification of project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies; acts as an escalation point for the team and implements effective mitigation strategies by taking corrective action to achieve resolution project goals.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the project team.
- Communicate regarding delivery of work products and services, planning efforts, personnel relationships with other organization and resources.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.