IAM Process Analyst
- IAM Process Analyst
- 6 Month Contract
One of our Government client is looking to hire a Process Analyst for their information security project in Melbourne.
As a Process Analyst you will -
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and/or update Information Security Policies and Standards
- Analyse the current business process re-engineering and execute business process changes if required.
- Work on several information security request intake processes.
- Collaborate with management to determine information security metrics and manages the collection of information security metrics
- Conduct assessments of applications and businesses processes to help Lowe’s integrate Identity and Access Management services
- Assist with coaching other Business Process Analyst staff on the Business Process Modelling methodology and procedures.
- Translate and document business needs into technical requirements and solutions for IAM related metrics, processes, controls and solutions
- Build and grow a network of partnerships, develops an understanding of formal and informal decision-making processes, and leverages knowledge of functional and cross-functional operations to accomplish work objectives
- Distribute provisioning workloads for execution and manages status of the fulfillment process
- Manage Business Process Analysis portion of projects and meetings
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.