- Do you have good experience in Identity Access Management architecture??
- Looking for contract role??
If YES……..one of our IT clients is looking for a person like you!
Our client is a specialised in the delivery of business solutions and ICT to the Financial, Resources and Government industry sectors.
- Location – Melbourne
- Duration – 1-month initial contract with very good chance of extensions!!
- Total years of IAM experience – 6+ yrs
- Experience in providing solution architecture in Identity and Access Management for large enterprises
- Experience with developing IT security reference architectures and strategic roadmaps.
- Strong understanding of concepts like Web and Network security, Identity and Access Management, Security protocols, Cryptography, etc.
- Knowledge on common IaM components like SAML, Federation, Active Directory, LDAP, MFA, RBAC, PIM, PKI, etc.
- Ability to interaction with C’X’O, when required.
- The IAM Architect will be responsible for the plan, build and run aspects of the company’s Identity Access Management program.
- Working with various technical teams and business stakeholders, IAM Architect will develop and execute the IAM Road Map for the project.
- Develop the Identity and Access Management processes E.g. Processes for Registration, Authentication, Authorisation, Delegated Access etc.
- Develop the functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop IAM solution blue print and solution architecture
- Prepare high level estimates for deployment
- Develop the high level deployment roadmap
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au