Healthcare Project Manager
- 6 month contract on Melbourne CBD fringe – Richmond VIC
- Remuneration based on experience and capabilities – Attractive daily rate
- Public / Private Health Project Manager – Health & Aged Care industry
Seeking an experienced Healthcare Project Manager for a 6 month contract based in Richmond VIC.
An opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Project Manager to become part of a progressive team responsible for delivering applications to 5000+ users across multiple sites – Richmond, Heidelberg and Werribee.
This position will work in partnership with project owners (SME & Sponsors) to oversee 4 key projects and ensure Healthcare Project Management rigor is applied.
The position takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically lasting 2 – 4 months, with direct business impact, teams of 3-5 and firm deadlines).
- Ensure success of the project by managing risks and minimising their impact
- Manage the change control procedure, and ensure that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets
- Create project documents and reports to ensure there are detailed implementation plans for the project
- Work with Project Owners (SME and Sponsors) to create the business readiness plan, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration, capability deployment (training and engagement activities) to integrate new processes or jobs into the BAU environment
- Determine the readiness levels of business users with regard to upcoming changes; uncover readiness gaps and create and implements action plans to close the gaps prior to going live
- Assist in scoping and assessing Health systems and selection of Vendors
- Assist the user community in the provision of transition support and change planning, and liaise with the project team.
- Experience in (a) similar role(s) – Information Technology
- Public or Private Healthcare experience as a Project Manager is essential
- Ability to multitask and be across multiple projects simultaneously is key to be successful in this position
- Experience in providing effective leadership to wider project teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – internal teams, users and vendors
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and industry certification(s) – (Prince2, PMBOK. Dip PM)
- Current driver’s license
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553.