Head of Digital Experience – CX, UX
- Head of Digital Experience – CX, UX
- Large Insurance & Healthcare Org
- Melbourne based (Candidates in Sydney are welcome to apply!)
- 4 key areas of focus – Content creation & Strategy, Product Design lifecycle management, Customer Experience (CX), User Experience & Research (UX)
- Soft Skills – Collaborative, Excellent stakeholder management and team management skills (Direct report of up to 16+), Influencing skills
- Salary band for search purposes – $190k base+ super + bonus (approx – 30%) + other perks like discounts on range of insurance products (Flexible for the right candidate)
- Opportunity to lead the Digital Experience arm of growing large Insurance Org and work with the talented team who are specialised in their craft. (Newly created role!)
Lead the Health Insurance Digital Experience & Engagement value stream, driving customer engagement and lead generation through digital experience design and content strategy and optimisation of content operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing personalised experiences for customers by working collaboratively across the digital team and health insurance business to maximise customer engagement, goal completion and CX outcomes.
- Development of Health Insurance content strategy, UX strategy, and information architecture
- Ensuring a strategic forward view of the digital customer journey is maintained and experience delivery is aligned.
- Owns building out and maintaining User Experience measurement framework across the customer journey.
- User Experience Research capability to ensure actionable customer insights are utilised as a part of the design process.
- Digital customer engagement, and content delivery efficiency and lead times.
- Evolving and applying content design and approval guardrails, and UX approaches to evolve templates
- Establishing data-driven test & learn practices across the team and stakeholder groups to improve customer engagement quality measures, goal completion, and User Experience outcomes for Client Health Insurance
- Development of a high-performing Digital Experience & Engagement team in the skills and capabilities required, introducing new methodologies and practices that assist capability growth, and advocating participation in the Digital Experience Community of Practice.
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nitin Verma on 0433 212 134 for more details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.