GRC sales and Marketing Consultant
About the business and the role
The role of the GRC sales & marketing consultant is to identify, engage, grow, and manage the enterprise new accounts assigned by building exceptional relationships, and identify opportunities to further expand/cross sell Client’s GRC platform. The GRC sales consultant holds sales targets and has responsibility for customer creation and is accountable for upsell or engagements within the new accounts.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Key Performance Areas
- Identify and create new customer accounts.
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate the value of Client.
- Build and establish customer relationships as a trusted advisor stage.
- Implement and contribute to marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement effective sales and account planning to meet quarterly sales objectives.
- To implement and manage key data and reports in in-house reporting system.
- To integrate service and product offerings throughout all assigned accounts (cross selling)
- Achieve sales target as agreed with management.
- C’ Level executives (Decision makers)
- Project Managers
- Program Manager
- Project management office
- Sales & Marketing Manager
Skills and experience
Specific Job Skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication – competent writer of business letters, quotations, proposals, and e-mail communication.
- Industry knowledge and client knowledge
- Features/benefit solutions selling.
- Use of CRM sales tool.
- Customer relationship management.
- Marketing Strategies.
- Negotiating and sales methodologies
- Business presentation.
- Strategic leadership.
- Sales management.
- Must and should have experience and knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance. (GRC)
- At least 3 to 5 years working with GRC enterprise-wide accounts with a track record of deliverables on time.
- Ability to managed major accounts customers across multiple industries.
- Experience in selling software solutions that demonstrate value in the organisation.
- Ability to engage in consultative discussions with clients, establishing needs, opportunities, and cross selling.
- Enterprise Customer Relationship management experience with a strong track record of account retention and growth
- Articulate ROI to demonstrate business value.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.