- Gen Developer
- 9 months Contract
- Multiple positions
Note: Australian citizens with Baseline clearance only can apply
- The specified Personnel will be required to provide Child Support Systems Project specific high-level Applications Development to deliver projects/programs applying best practice, standards, processes and activities as outlined within the Statement of Work / Project Plan ensuring that projects/programs are delivered within agreed timeframes, scope and budget.
- Design and develop code changes in large scale programming environments using CA Gen technology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with applications development in CA Gen technology.
- Experience in preparation of technical and supporting change documentation
- Experience in IBM Mainframe – ZOS, CICS, COBOL, DB2 and JCL
- Application development experience in a mainframe environment, specifically strong programming and technical design skills
- Extensive design and development experience in large scale programming environments using CA Gen
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with various deadlines, completing work to a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated successful delivery of multi stakeholder ICT projects
- Ability to contribute to solution design where appropriate and provide technical design documentation. Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide high quality code that aligns with the client architectural direction.
- Provide feedback, guidance and reviews to other staff members
- Understanding of performance considerations and tuning for large-scale business processes.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.