Senior Analyst – Automation
- Senior Analyst – Automation
- Daily Rate Range: $700 – $800/Day
- 5 months with potential to extend.
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
About the role
- We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable us to migrate to cloud faster, safer. In return you will have an opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Public Cloud technology stack.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development Technical Lead or Engineering Manager.
Skills needed to perform this role:
- Automated functional testing coverage (towards 100%)
- Automated unit testing (error handling, algorithm verification, exception case coverage, valid flow coverage).
- Automated component-based testing including stubs/mocks and driver technologies and frameworks.
- Automated performance and resource consumption testing both at unit and component levels client. structural and naming convention standards.
- Defining and driving quality improvements and needs and ensure they are included in feature / story acceptance criteria.
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/real time/hands-off testing.
- Driving an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across client, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests.
- Providing insights & trend analysis of discrepancies and defects against agreed quality metrics
- Proactively managing risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures.
- Experience with Microservices using Java, Spring Boot (Must).
- AWS experience, Certification preferred. Experience with Python, Shell.
- Experience with Cloud performance engineering techniques.
- Experience with Performance tuning of databases.
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD.
- Experience in some of the following tools: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, Protractor, GitHub, Lean FT, API, Microservices, Service Virtualisation, Cucumber, Wiremock, Groovey, Docker.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.