Functional Business Analyst
- Functional B/A
- Consultant experience
- Client Facing
Our blue-chip IT client is progressing several major business and IT transformation and modernisation projects impacting major IT systems. They are looking for a Functional Business Analyst with excellent Agile and Scrum experience.
- Perm role!!!
- Melbourne !!!
- Excellent package!!
- Working with technology subject matter experts to ensure business and technical roadmaps are aligned. Develop roadmaps where these do not exist.
- Develop business requirements, where needed, to assist in formalising and communicating business needs.
- Oversee the implementation of business and technical change. Working with key business stakeholders to ensure the change is successfully embedded in the business.
- Total experience as a Functional BA – 5+ years
- Must have worked in Microsoft environment – Agile and Scrum
- Experience in client facing role/ client interactions – Must
- Experience in :
- Collecting, understanding business requirement
- Drafting business requirement specification
- Documentation of the detailed requirements specification to clearly defined standards, to enable the other project representatives to design, build and test the solution
- Defining the project and scope
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.