Fullstack developer – Springboot Migration
Background/High Level Requirements:
- The client Invoice Finance is a business lending facility that allows client business customers to borrow using their account receivables as collateral.
- Migrate the monolith application from:
- WebSphere to tomcat
- Migrate to AWS Cloud as primary
- Uplift old software currencies such as Spring 3/Hibernate 3/Quartz 1.8.6/Java 1.6 to migrate to Spring boot.
- We are looking for a strong developer who had experience in migrating the application from old versions of spring/hibernate/quartz to Spring /Hibernate 4 and then to Spring boot for application to run in container.
- Software Design and development in Spring/Hibernate/Quartz/Spring boot & Java technology stack.
- Ensure that solutions are developed in response to technical requirements, within expected time frames and achieving necessary design, quality, and security standards.
- Research and scope potential solutions in response to project requirements or user problems
- Contribute to post implementation reviews to assess the effectiveness of delivery/process.
- Ensure all work within area of responsibility is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods, and procedures to ensure information retention and re-use.
- Full stack – Java, spring boot, gradle, quartz experience with Containers
- Experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure), API (Restful services), and Automatic Build/Deploy/Testing frameworks
- Good understanding of Oracle and PostgreSQL database
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with all aspects of SDLC when delivering applications using Agile.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002/ for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.