Full stack Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $140K + Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
We are looking for an experienced Engineer with a passion for front-end development and the desire to work full stack.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to understand and analyse requirements for new features and how they will impact the existing application.
- Collaborate with the cross functional team to decompose feature requirements into quality user stories.
- Design, build, test and deploy solutions that meet our goals including UI & accessibility, APIs, serverless microservices, business logic & data components.
- Write well-designed, testable clean code and automated tests.
- Work with Security, Architecture and Infrastructure teams to simplify the adoption of cloud & build within enforced guard rails.
- Analyse production incidents when they occur and help work on fixes to resolve problems.
- Highly proficient in software development in Node, Java, TypeScript, Python.
- Strong UI development experience in React.
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based application development.
- Design and Architecture experience (Evolutionary, Resilient).
- Proven experience working with public cloud coupled with certification (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Continuous Delivery Engineering – pipeline tooling (Linux, Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Artifactory, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Rally or Jira, Confluence).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.