FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Adaps has been scouted to source “FULL STACK DEVELOPER” for a Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne CBD.
Overview and about the role:
We are one of Australia’s biggest banks – but we know that life’s about more than money. It’s about the connections we share with our customers, and the great things we can do to make life easier for them.
Within our CRM domain we’re looking for Senior Software Developers to be part of our technology transformation utilising state of the art technologies. You’ll be applying your engineering skills to make our customer platforms as user-friendly as possible, and to make our customer experience a fantastic ride!
For us, Engineers are the primary sources of knowledge and information in any technology field or domain. As a Senior Software Engineer you will help us to deliver complex technology solutions to our customers and focus on it being relevant, simple and robust.
Some of the exciting things you can expect day to day:
- We work in a collaborative environment, so you will be involved in cross team planning, discussions and assist other teams with using our systems.
- As well as this you will be helping business units with enquires about our products and services.
- As an experienced developer so you will be shipping quality software with minimal supervision.
- We work in an agile environment so day to day you will be following agile practices.
- We also want your input when it comes to the development of our systems from design to deployment and beyond!
- Hands on Software Development – 5+ years
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
- Experience with React, Redux, Node.js, Express – 2+ years
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser implementation, performance analysis 3+ years
- Experience with AWS services – 2+ years
- Experience in TDD, unit testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing – 3+ years
- GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Git Hub, and Splunk – 2+ years
- In depth understanding of cloud-native architecture
- Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly environment
We would be really excited if you had:
- Salesforce CRM development experience with a desire of simplification, automation and reusability
- Excellent technical skills in APEX programming
- Experience with DevOps tools such as SonarQube, Selenium, Salesforce DX would be considered an advantage
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.