Exciting opportunities for passionate “React Developer” to join Financial organisation’s Digital Technology team!
To provide technology based services, incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet business needs.
Employees are responsible for work which is performed within established routines, methods and procedures and may include supervisory responsibility for a team of employees.
Key Role Responsibility:
- Develop, maintain and implement software application code.
- Mentoring and providing direction to peers and other teams related to direction, design and strategy of application development.
- Reviewing system designs, and estimating the effort required to appropriately document and implement changes.
- Automate activities across the lifecycle – from platform build and software installation, through operation assurance, configuration management, change & event management and decommissioning
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Developing and maintaining operating and system documentation.
- Working with users to evaluate IT applications and equipment requirements.
- Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of applications development team.
A combination of experience with the below is highly desirable:
- Material UI
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.