Front End Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- Large Health Insurance and Healthcare company
- Permanent role
Adaps has been scouted to source Front End Web Developer for a Large Health Insurance and Healthcare company at Geelong.
The primary purpose of this role is to work with the Digital Delivery Team and internal business units to design and develop solutions for digital presence. The Digital Delivery team works with Client’s businesses to develop digital experiences to achieve vision and growth objectives.
- Develop and deliver front end web-based solutions for Client’s digital presence in accordance with the team’s key performance areas by contributing to the following:
- Contribute to UI design
- Liaise with the Digital Design team to translate designs into coded solutions.
- Drive front end technology innovation
- Ensure digital solutions adhere to modern web standards
- Ensure digital solutions are accessible on all targeted platforms.
- Contribute to quality control strategy, processes and delivery
- Assist stakeholders with digital queries/problems.
- Undertake and complete any other duties assigned by the Digital Delivery Manager in an accurate and timely manner.
- Experience working to wireframes and mock-ups to develop cross-browser and cross-device web interfaces
- Experience working to W3C and WCAG web standards
- Strong UI development experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: