Front End Lead
- Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
- Salary Range from $140k – $145k + super.
The role’s primary focus will be responsible to lead application design and development activities across client’s digital web products, whilst also ensuring development teams adhere to best practices to deliver high quality applications built using latest frontend frameworks that meet or exceed the business and customer expectations.
- Contribute to and plan the long-term strategic frontend architecture for client digital.
- Define and conduct prove of concept activities for new technology.
- Assist in defining development guidelines and set the industry standard best practices for frontend development.
- Keep up to date of the latest frontend initiatives along with broader digital technologies to produce creative and innovative solutions
- Lead and deliver the solution of creating reusable front end UI asset and provides on-going maintenance, enhancements.
- Collaborate with other teams and other Front-End leads, including UX/UI team and work on defining the list of reusable UI components that can be shared in multiple products.
- Assist in rolling out the reusable UI components and provide support for both development and production.
- Ensure the quality, consistency and timeliness of all front-end development work.
- Lead/Deliver application solution design for new ideas/initiatives when required. This includes working with architecture team, digital portfolio and wider business.
- Work with Devops to improve our CI/CD processes
- Other responsibilities as directed by management.
- An expert understanding of web mark-up including HTML5, CSS3.
- Significant experience with frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
- A good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- A good understanding of server-side CSS processing platforms
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Experience in application design and architecture
- Demonstrated familiarity with multiple delivery methods and approaches – waterfall, agile etc.
- Demonstrated experience with digital delivery cycles and methods.
- Demonstrated familiarity with CI/CD processes for building and deploying applications.
- Knowledge of the health insurance business (desirable)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.