Front End Deveoper- Multiple Roles
- Tier1 bank in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Role – Payrate $100k upto $120K +Bonus+Perks
- Dynamic and challenging role, latest technology
Adaps has been scouted to source Frontend Developers for a Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD.
Our client is seeking a passionate, results focused individual to take accountability for delivering new applications and development capability on our new platform. The successful applicant will be responsible for packaging our business priorities into releases and stepping these through architecture/design, analysis and build phases whilst employing agile delivery methodologies to ensure consistent, accurate and timely outcomes.
- Application development within a scrum team including development of new software and upgrades to existing software.
- Develop specialized and detailed technical solutions to meet business needs
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders including Technical and Functional Business Analysts, to develop clearly defined solutions and technical designs.
- Provide guidance on best practice, coding methodologies, solution design and implementation.
- Conduct testing and troubleshoot complex problems.
- Follow and influence a Quality assurance process to ensure coding standards are met and effective knowledge transfer occurs.
- Work in a creative, design-heavy environment where UX best practices are paramount to all engagements.
- Proven experience in a Front-end Senior Analyst, Programmer / Developer role.
- Experience working with an object-oriented framework i.e. Java/.net
- Experience with the front-end technology toolset including: Dependency managers such as NPM or bower, build tools such as grunt, gulp or web pack, Development frameworks such as AngularJS or React, Transpilers such as TypeScript or ES6/Babel, CSS pre-processors such as LESS, SASS or stylus, HTML5 frameworks such as bootstrap or foundation, Testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Mocha and Automation testing tools such as Protractor.
- Deep understanding of software development principals and design patterns and performing code reviews.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile Scrum Team
- Leadership & mentoring of technical resources
- Ability to recommend and showcase completed solutions up to GM Level.
- Experience in the production of technical documentation including technical specifications, operating instructions, test plans etc.
- NodeJS development experience an advantage.
- Experience in other enterprise software development frameworks such as MS MVC or Spring an advantage
- Unit & automation testing of front-end applications
- User Experience (UX) best practices and interaction models
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format quoting REF: 12878 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Kish on 03 8506 6521