Front end developer – Senior (Angular.Js & React.JS)
SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER – MULTIPLE ROLES with ANGULAR.JS & REACT.JS
Tier1 bank in Melbourne CBD
Permanent role – Payrate $100k up to $150K + Bonus + Perks
Dynamic and challenging role, latest technology
Adaps has been scouted to source Frontend Developers for a Large Financial Client in Melbourne CBD.
Our client is seeking a passionate, results focused individual to take accountability for delivering new applications and development capability on our new platform. The successful applicant will be responsible for packaging our business priorities into releases and stepping these through architecture/design, analysis and build phases whilst employing agile delivery methodologies to ensure consistent, accurate and timely outcomes.
- Application development within a scrum team including development of new software and upgrades to existing software.
- Develop specialized and detailed technical solutions to meet business needs
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders including Technical and Functional Business Analysts, to develop clearly defined solutions and technical designs.
- Provide guidance on best practice, coding methodologies, solution design and implementation.
- Conduct testing and troubleshoot complex problems.
- Follow and influence a Quality assurance process to ensure coding standards are met and effective knowledge transfer occurs.
- Work in a creative, design-heavy environment where UX best practices are paramount to all engagements.
- Proven experience in a Front-end Senior Analyst, Programmer / Developer role.
- Experience working with an object-oriented framework i.e. Java/.net
- Experience with the front-end technology toolset including: Dependency managers such as NPM or bower, build tools such as grunt, gulp or web pack, Development frameworks such as React.JS or Angular.JS, Transpilers such as TypeScript or ES6/Babel, CSS pre-processors such as LESS, SASS or stylus, HTML5 frameworks such as bootstrap or foundation, Testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Mocha and Automation testing tools such as Protractor.
- Deep understanding of software development principals and design patterns and performing code reviews.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile Scrum Team
- Leadership & mentoring of technical resources
- Ability to recommend and showcase completed solutions up to GM Level.
- Experience in the production of technical documentation including technical specifications, operating instructions, test plans etc.
- NodeJS development experience an advantage.
- Experience in other enterprise software development frameworks such as MS MVC or Spring an advantage
- Unit & automation testing of front-end applications
- User Experience (UX) best practices and interaction models
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Ricky – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: