Flight and Noise Analyst
- Graduate entry position,Must have an degree in Aviation
- Opportunity to work in the Aviation Industry on perm rolls
- Attractive salary and conditions
- Melbourne CBD
This global market leader is looking for technically minded professionals who have a natural eye for detail to assure the effective continuous operation of their clients’ major international airports.
In this challenging role, and as part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible for monitoring airport operations at major airports around the world, ensuring that our clients meet regulatory compliance requirements, and are able to assure adherence with agreed procedures, and that any encountered anomalies are effectively investigated.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring airport operations and ensuring the quality of runway usage and terminal area route information
- Validating reported flight violations
- Reviewing acoustic events related to aircraft noise and whether they meet agreed criteria;
To be successful in this position you MUST:
- be a team player;
- have strong attention to detail;
- have report writing skills;
- have high level computer literacy (excel)
IDEALLY you will possess:
- an understanding of airport operations and flight procedures
- technically-based tertiary qualifications in aviation, engineering or other related technical area including environmental engineering
- data analysis skills
- understanding of acoustics and noise (preferred but not required)
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this position
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: