Fineos Product Architect
Permanent/Contract Opportunity in Sydney
This individual will be a Fineos Product Architect, he/she can help customer to plan and draw roadmap of the product version upgrade and also convince customer on the activities that client can take over from an IT play that is non-core to the Fineos product like testing, API integration, portal development and business consulting. The individual in this role will be capable of analyzing existing and potential system landscape around claim business process, especially ‘as is’ vs ‘to be’ process mapping, workflow analysis, configuration, integration changes and portal requirements and will be able to craft implementation roadmap and target system landscape.
The Architect will work in a cross-functional project team to provide analytical support of production systems. He/she will act as the liaison between the customer and client’s back end team and will provide support throughout the project (pre kick-off and during implementation) lifecycle.
The Architect will perform in a highly visible client facing role by running client meetings/presentations, and/or by assisting in project implementation and end user training. The Architect will mentor client team members to build adequate competency and execute non-core services as required.
Experience: Overall 8-12 years and 5+ years in Fineos product
· Perform functional and systems analysis for large, complex problems
· Write functional specifications and end user documentation
· Design, write and execute system/integration test plans
· Perform various roles in response to business needs and project schedule, such as requirements, documentation, QA testing and support activities
· System process analysis
· Gain client confidence in ability to accomplish project tasks and manage client expectations
· Issues Recognition and Escalation
· Good organizational and problem-solving skills
· Provide leadership and mentorship to team members
· Provide task estimations
· Perform work within the scheduled timeframe
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Deep knowledge in Fineos claim module that include processes, configuration, and integration aspects
· Data Analysis skills
· Design, write, and execute integration test plans as needed
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0290579052? for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: