- Environment Analyst
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Tier 1 bank in Melbourne
- Great opportunity to work with dynamic Team
Adaps has been scouted to source “Environment Analyst / BAU Support” for a Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD.
Role: Production BAU/Environment Analyst
Team: Technical team of 10+ with technical depth to mentor. This team operates across infrastructure, production BAU and development. Role is to provide capability and capacity.
- Production support/BAU activities. Break/fix activities.
- Maintain and uplift Murex environment scripts within Jenkins or equivalent enterprise tool. Manage and maintain 50+ Murex non-prod environments use for delivery.
- Maintain a stable and well performing production and non-production stack
- Environment management service that provisions Murex environments on infrastructure hooked into appropriate automations.
Skills are organized by cluster, people in my team are cross skilled across these clusters. Candidates need to have skills in one or more cluster.
Cluster 1: BAU First Level Support
- Production support behaviours (reliable, safe hands). BAU development
- Red Hat Linux proficiency, perl/shell scripting
- Oracle SQL proficiency
- ITIL – Incident, problem and change management
Cluster 2: Environment Management
- Jenkins orchestration
- Oracle DB datapump backup/restore
- Oracle query plan performance investigation
- Managed availability and performance of multiple non-production environments (applications servers and databases.
Cluster 3: Murex platform development
- JIRA, GIT, Artifactory
- Perl/shell scripting
- SQL reporting writing
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Ricky – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: