Environment Analyst (Build & Release)
- Environment Analyst (Build & Release)
- Perm role
- Tier1 bank
- Excellent Salary package
- Ensuring the testing environments are highly available for Testing and Delivery.
- Support the Implementation Lead to take changes through non-production through to production.
- A list of the key responsibilities of the role, detailing what the role is accountable for
- Systems testing and monitoring of the environments. Which is continued throughout the day and constantly reported on to all required stakeholders.
- Ensuring that when a platform incident occurs that normal service operation is restored as quickly as possible and the delivery impact is minimised.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify a fix for reoccurring problems, preventing them for having further impact to the platform systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the ITIL Information Technology Service Management Framework.
- Effectively Manage the Build, Release and Deployment of System upgrades with vendors and internal teams.
- Document and share incident triage and resolution, process improvements, and system change knowledge.
- Develop and run a consolidated view of logging, alerting and monitoring for existing platforms across non-production.
- Identify and facilitate automation capabilities across existing platform.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.