Enterprise Business Analyst
- Enterprise Business Analyst
- 9 months Contract
- Large Insurance Organisation
Adaps has been scouted to source Enterprise Business Analyst for one of our Large Insurance Organisation Client at Melbourne
Directly supporting strategic Client projects, the BA will in conjunction with Business Units and IS functions, conduct detailed business and systems analysis as required to define Business and Functional Requirements and provide support with development and testing as required.
- Work in Hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment
- Champion the Client Information Security programme and strategy and assist to deliver desired outcomes for our businesses.
- Lead the Business partners and IT partners in identifying functional needs and solutions.
- Pro-actively develop opportunities that could improve business performance.
- Develop personal internal networks and maintain awareness of changes in operational processes & procedures across Client Australia.
- Anticipate business issues, challenges and opportunities, develop new ideas to enhance business processes,
- Minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience mandatory
- Demonstrated experience with liaising directly with Business functions, senior leaders and SMEs to define Business Requirements and Functional requirements that underpin business change programs.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, particularly in liaising between Business & IT functions to initiate and implement the development, delivery and support of solutions.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into detailed function specifications and if necessary, for managing requests for changes to the specifications. Has sound knowledge of the organisation’s systems and processes, expertise in the business area, and current technology advances and IT capabilities.
- Follows applicable compliance, regulatory and legislative policies.
- Acts as a role model for leadership and contribute to building a high-performance culture
- Must be a Senior Enterprise level BA – for Enabling Finance project.
- Directly supporting strategic Client projects, the BA will in conjunction with Business Units and IS functions, and senior external consultants, conduct detailed business and systems analysis as required to define Business and Functional Requirements and provide support with development and testing as required.
- A great high end enterprise BA
- Ability to work alongside ‘cream of the crop consultancy’ and shine End to end delivery.
- Need finance knowledge and external consultancy knowledge Managed Service Provider experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au