Enterprise Architect – Business Banking
- Enterprise Architect ( Business Banking)
- Large Tier 1 Financial Organisation
- Excellent Rate $1100 – $1200 per day
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source “Enterprise Architect -(Business Banking) for a Large Tier 1 Financial Organisation @ Melbourne. Candidates who have worked on Digial / Cloud/ Market/ Trade Business Banking exp can apply.
Looking for Enterprise Architect specific skills are around senior stakeholder engagement.
A list of the key responsibilities of the role, detailing what the role is accountable for
- Work with the Heads of Architecture to evolve the enterprise architecture in line with a customer orientated agile mindset to on platform across the inflight and proposed investment slate including:
- Construct and deliver relevant intentional architectures, roadmaps and sequencing plans for GMT responsibilities including: business zones; business divisional area(s) and capabilities; assets and services; investment plans; sequencing plans
- Deliver the content and quality of all architectural deliverables into endorsed enterprise change for the GMT’s
- Deliver the target state architectural alignment of any business cases in their area (started during business case development and maintained throughout the life of the initiative)
- Deliver simplicity and agility measures and consequences for the assigned GMT zones, assets and services
- Frame fact-based architecture choice sets to inform GMT decision making
- Support the Technology Leadership Team with responses to potential opportunities arising from architecture
- Work with Sponsors and Project Managers on initiatives
- Coach and guide architects (including Program Architects, Solution Architects) working on initiatives to ensure that enterprise capabilities and platforms are leveraged across the enterprise
- Support customer facing colleagues with architectural input into potential opportunities with customers
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across client
- Provide thought leadership within and outside Architecture and Strategy
- Work across the enterprise to maximise the effectiveness of enterprise objectives and deliverables
- Prepare and contribute to regular architecture reporting
- Provide enterprise architecture disciplines, methodologies, frameworks and feedback
- Represent Technology at architecture industry forums
- Contribute to architectural standards, roadmaps and methodologies for the continuous improvement of architecture capability and service
- Ensure that content developed throughout an assignment is loaded back to the architectural repositories
- Facilitate an inclusive environment to embrace opportunities from diversity within and outside Architecture & Strategy
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: