- Enterprise Architect – Leadership Role
- Perm role with a Large Organisation
- Excellent Pay Package
Adaps has been scouted to source Enterprise Architect for a Large Organisation at Sydney
About the Role
- Must provide support across bids/pursuits and has experience in enterprise architecture / end to end architecture within projects in: Develop solution options and roadmap for defined Business Value/Problem area(s) for P&R clients and participate in presales meetings along with commercial team
- Work with consulting and industry vertical teams to develop/ customize thought leadership relevant to the market.
- Understand and translate client requirements into a solution offering leveraging Cognizant processes and offerings.
- Lead solution architecture, articulate value to stakeholders and develop robust technology / frameworks.
- Collaborate as a key member of the commercial teams to represent the solution offering to clients and help close deals.
- Accountable for partnering with key roles (client partner, client service executives, engagement partner, business analysts, other architects etc.) to create solutions that are aligned to the architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits).
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal Cognizant technical experts to build high impact
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains.
- Drive solutioning for opportunities in payments, wealth, institutional and retail banking. Build
- relationships and credibility with client stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in a IT Service Delivery and Solutions Architect role in banking/P&R industry
- with at least 5 years developing and/or architecting large, high volume systems.
- Broad based IT knowledge (Hardware, Financial Software, Middleware, Databases) and experience
- in architecting/designing in both Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area, Master’s degree is a plus.
- Excellent written (technical), presentation and verbal communication skills essential.
- Excellent communication skills, ability and previous experience working on large complex organizations is necessary. The Architect MUST have participated in pre-sales/bids/pursuits. And this should be clearly stated in their profiles/ resumes. This is a senior role, so we need this person to act as an Architecture SME
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with ADAPS: