Enterprise Agile Coach
- Enterprise Agile Coach
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Excellent Payrate $$$
Adaps has been scouted to source Enterprise Agile Coach for a Large Consulting company in Melbourne
About the role :
An opportunity exists for an Enterprise Agile Coach who will be responsible for ensuring that our client Agile Delivery Capability continues to grow and deliver to their customers.
You will be working with communities and other process leads on strategic initiatives such as aligning and integrating delivery standards with other project lifecycle practices.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Expert skills in Agile behaviors, artifacts, engineering practices and team practices, and be able to demonstrate how these can be risk-based tailored to each projects particular circumstances.
- Agile Coaching, Training, Mentoring and Consulting
- Ability to inspire, drive and embed agile process change in a large and complex organizations across different business units.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of other Agile Delivery coaches.
- In-depth understanding and appreciation of how Agile as a process delivers to the concerns of organisational leaders in a large and complex environment.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your agile leadership in one of Australia’s largest financial institutions. Your innovation, can-do attitude and experience in agile process change will see you highly regarded.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: