Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
Client provides onsite user support to over 30,000 users; we are looking for a number of experienced Office 365 Analyst and Senior Consultants to Provide SME-level technical support of all facets of the O365 and collaboration service.
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Office 365 (specifically Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, InTune) and Microsoft Exchange (2010+).
- Experience in the planning and delivery of Exchange Hybrid upgrades (2010 -> 2016)
- Lync 2010 Server, Skype for Business administration (2-5 years)
- Any Enterprise Vault, RightFax, TMG, Forcepoint, Lotus Notes integration experience in large scale environments would be highly regarded.
- Experience implementing and managing large scale 0365 tenants and migrations, and O365 application technologies and toolsets.
- Azure AD support and implementation
- Experience (3+ years) in the design and deployment of enterprise level Wintel infrastructure.
- Experience (2 years) experience in creation of scripts (PowerShell) to drive automation
- Experience (2+ years) experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges around Office 365 and other cloud services in a regulated financial organization
- In depth understanding, and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre tools including cloud based monitoringmanagement
- Understanding of Azure and AWS based workloads.
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.