Position Title: Drupal Development
Location: Canberra, ACT
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 03 months on extendable basis
One of our federal Client is hiring for Drupal Developer to help the Design and Web Services team with several immediate priorities. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude and a passion for creating effective, functional websites.
Job Description/Selection Criteria:
1. Strong background in PHP application development, including a strong working knowledge of the Drupal 7 CMS.
3. Strong, proven web accessibility skills
1. Experience with managing user accounts, security and privacy considerations for government websites
2. Graphic design skills for creating assets for the web
- All Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered for the role with Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: