- Location: Canberra
- The candidate will chiefly be responsible for the administration, configuration, installation, and release management of Technology 1 CES and ECR client applications and database and understand/experience of customer customizations of Technology 1 client in a CITRIX environment.
- .NET development skills to help support over 70 applications in a support function will also be required.
- Technology One Enterprise Suite
- Visual Studio, TFS, Azure Dev Ops
- SQL Server
- Windows Server technologies
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to software delivery projects, working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven experience in building in architectural patters, standards & frameworks.
- Strong skills in Web Service Development (SOAP, REST)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Molly on 03 8804 5882 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.