Domain/ Orchestration Architect
- Domain Architect – (Cloud Orchestration and Cloud Automation)
- 6 months Contract with Excellent Pay Rate $1000 – $ 1100 per day with little flexibility
- Large Financial organization with Work Life balance
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Domain Architect / Orchestration Architect
The Orchestration Architect role is for someone with experience in Cloud Orchestration and Cloud Automation.
Experience with Orchestration tools like Cisco CloudCenter, VMware’s vRealize Orchestrator or AWS CloudFormation etc.,
- Strong technical networking skill (not hands on)
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Leadership and governance of other architects.
- SDN experience would be ideal
- Implement new services, through established service creation process.
- Create Platform Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver functional & non-functional service requirements as part of a fit for purpose service creation activity
- Lead development of domain strategy and roadmaps.
- Actively support the Manager of the relevant Technology Zone in developing business cases for new services
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer a solution via the service catalogue
- Help with management of any service architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage dependencies of new service design with other services.
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Development of SOW for all engagements
- Support supply and demand management.
- Governance of solutions and services to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Ensure that new services creation is holistic, incorporating architectural, commercial, risk and operational aspects of each service. Ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all new solutions and service designs.
- Support the Managers, TPA for the respective technology zones;
- Focus on simplification and decommissioning to reduce complexity in the technology landscape.
- Participate in development of the Financial client’s technology planning process and support business case development to drive the adoption of the plan
- Identify, create, participate and support proof of concepts and experiments.
- Ensure all personal training and compliance records are maintained and kept up to date
- All work is to be performed in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Safety Policy, procedures and legislation
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Neil on 03 8506 6522 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: